Ajax Search Pro Plugin Activation Error: Permission Denied

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro Plugin Activation Error: Permission Denied

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    artempl88
    artempl88
    Participant

Dear Ajax Search Pro Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I am experiencing while trying to activate the Ajax Search Pro plugin on my WordPress website (www.neurocatalog.com). When I attempt to activate the plugin, I am faced with the following error messages:

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php on line 183

(Repeated multiple times)

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php:183) in /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1416

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php:183) in /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6865

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php:183) in /var/www/u1820326/data/www/neurocatalog.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 2068

These error messages seem to be related to the plugin not being able to create a required directory due to a permissions issue. I have checked my server settings, and they seem to be set up correctly. However, the issue persists.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue, as I am unable to utilize the plugin’s functionalities. If you need any additional information or access to my website, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I gave you FTP access via the FileManager plugin for WordPress

Best regards,

Artem Pluzhnikov
    [email protected]

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dear Artem,

Thank you very much for the details! I managed to resolve the issue.

The plugin tried to access the cache directory and re-create it as the file check returned a negative output. I made a tiny change to the plugin, so the check should be successful and it should work all right now without errors.

I will make sure to include this change in the upcoming patch.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.