- May 16, 2018 at 11:30 am #17873
Hi I bought your plugin but I don’t find the search designed as on your demo.
Could you tell me how can I add it? or how can I do to have the same search with css.
Please look at the attachment file to understand more what I mean.
Thanks for help.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 16, 2018 at 1:57 pm #17882
That search instance uses a post type and a category filter. To get a very similar layout you need these options:
– Post type filter: https://i.imgur.com/4uJhgnD.png
– Product Category filter: https://i.imgur.com/FvW5cOy.png
– Product Category filter drop-down layout: https://i.imgur.com/vCvHTtw.png
– And the filters are set to visible by default, and to a “block” display mode: https://i.imgur.com/HnaHdie.png
The theme used on that search instance is Plain Round vertical: https://i.imgur.com/nVfnl0u.png
This configuration should give you a very similar search bar layout.
Related documentation links
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
May 16, 2018 at 2:01 pm #17883You cannot access this content.May 16, 2018 at 2:03 pm #17884May 16, 2018 at 2:06 pm #17887
Sorry Ernest !
I see now thanks a lot for help !
Best regards, Sarah.May 16, 2018 at 2:22 pm #17889
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.