AjaxSearch pro and FilterEverything selected chips

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support AjaxSearch pro and FilterEverything selected chips

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aghio
    aghio
    Participant

I need your help on this page: https://tandil.tur.ar/buscador-de-servicios/

In this page we are using two components: The ajax search pro and filter.everything.
    When I click on some filters on filtereverything, the post query shows a few results. Then, the filter ajax shold make the search only on those results (not in all post) and viceversa.

i.e: If you enter to the search page, you click on filter “Hostel” so the page will show only the post with Hostel category. So, the ajax pro should search by name in the search bar, only on those shown posts (I mean, search only on HOSTELS posts)
    Is that possible?
    Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid they might be mutually exclusive. Both plugins use a similar algorithm to hook into the content and force the results, but they work on top of each other. Whichever you trigger first is going to override the other one. I don’t think there is any way to force them to “work together” as they each have individual points of execution for the overrides.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.