Analytics not pulling through

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Analytics not pulling through

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EC002
    EC002
    Participant

Hi,

Our client is having some issues with their search function not showing within analytics.

We have followed the steps on this document to add Analytics onto the Ajax Search using the following document:- https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/analytics-integration

Please note we are using the lite version, we have just purchased the pro version to help with support now and we will add pro at a later date.

However, the analytics are still not pulling through.

We can send analytics details privately.

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helps a lot!

It looks like as if the GA module is not loaded properly, at least I can not see it. Can you please siwtch the javascript source on the plugin settings to “classic” here: https://i.imgur.com/YW6xcu9.png
    That should very likely resolve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

EC002
    EC002
    Participant

Hi,

Brilliant that has worked! Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Perfect, thank you for the feedback! I will investigate the issue further with the optimized scripts for improvement.

If you don’t mind, I will close this topic soon and mark it as resolved, feel free to open another one if you have other questions or issues.

If you like the plugin and have not rated already, feel free to leave a rating on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.