asp-core.js file wont upload, corrupted?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support asp-core.js file wont upload, corrupted?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by tezalsec tezalsec 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tezalsec
    tezalsec
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to upload your new ajax search pro version through ftp, but the file /js/nomin/plugin/optimized/asp-core.js won’t upload.

Looks like the file is corrupted, the ftp client refused to upload it. Never experienced this before.

Regards.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The file is definitely all right, I can move it via FTP without any issues. The problem is going to be probably on your server side, or the FTP client. Most likely server side – if the permissions or the ownerships were changed (even by accident) on the server side, it will explain the issue.

I strongly recmmend using the plugin installer instead of FTP uploads, it will clean up the directory, refresh the filesystem, set the proper ownerships and permissions and execute the proper activation hooks.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

tezalsec
    tezalsec
    Participant

Hi,

weird, file ownership and permissions were just fine. but I used the installer now and that worked without error.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.