ASP product search based on Geo location

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support ASP product search based on Geo location

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    sanmita0957
    sanmita0957
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    Yes I see something, In this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/fr72XVc.png the settings for header search is missing.

Same here : https://i.imgur.com/VInkrG4.png

Both screenshots header needs to show settings but not appearing.

Many thanks
    Sandy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not missing, because it is within the pop-up box. The settings shortcode moves the search settings to the given block. In this case, it is the pop-up box.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

sanmita0957
    sanmita0957
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

So I cannot show settings shortcode at two places? Is this as per design, can this be changed to show and reflect on both header and popup please.

Many thanks
    Sandy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can do it, with two separate search bars. It is per design, as there is no way to tell for the same search shortcode, which settings should move to the desired location, and which should remain in place. Otherwise using the settings shortcode would display more than one settings box in the pop-up box, which would be an issue as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sanmita0957
    sanmita0957
    Participant

Thank You Ernest for taking so much pain digging into this issue. Just a last advice and you can close this ticker, Is there a way to synchronize user selection between two settings from different shortcodes. If Yes please let me know.

Many thanks
    Sandy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Should be doable, but you defintiely need custom coding for that. Probably a few lines of javascript could do it – perhaps an event listener code, that fires when the first drop-down is changed, and automatically changes the other one as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.