&asp_active=1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LIBERTYmenu LIBERTYmenu 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LIBERTYmenu
    LIBERTYmenu
    Participant

I am getting &asp_active=1 passed with the search string which breaks the search.

Is there a way to integrate this with SearchWP?

LIBERTYmenu
    LIBERTYmenu
    Participant

By integrate I mean use the SearchWP indexer and weighted results but use your front end.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I am getting &asp_active=1 passed with the search string which breaks the search.

Can you be more specific on this issue please? Are there any error messages or anything else appearing?

The string is appended because the Override the default WordPress search results page? option is activated on the General Options -> Sources panel. In case you are using SearchWP I suggest disabling this option, as searcWP overrides the default results automatically.

Is there a way to integrate this with SearchWP?

Not the live (ajax) part yet. SearchWP automatically overrides the search results on the standard results page, no further action is needed. All you need to do is turn on the Redirect when clicking on search icon? or the Redirect when hitting the return key? option: https://i.imgur.com/ivwUllT.png

I’m planning to add searchWP as an optional engine for the live results as well in the future (with possible limitations).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

LIBERTYmenu
    LIBERTYmenu
    Participant

Excellent Ernesto. Any idea on the ETA of that? I might have to work on another solution.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Probably only major version 5.0, which is planned to january 2016. A few minor updates will be release in the meantime, but I don’t think I can include the searhWP engine yet unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

LIBERTYmenu
    LIBERTYmenu
    Participant

That is a workable date for me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.