- April 3, 2018 at 12:59 pm #17383
I have a couple of issues to discuss…
1. I have been recommended to make sure that all the plugins I have installed are using asynchronous Jscript. RPPro has been highlighted as one that isn’t. Can I change any settings to make it that it does?
2. I am receiving 6 CSS errors that refer to RPPro. I don’t understand them very well. The results can be found here. https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fsoutheastasiabackpacker.com&profile=css3svg&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=es What can I do to fix these?
Thanks in advance for your help!April 6, 2018 at 7:25 am #17420
1. Can you please be more specific about this? The plugin loads the scripts just like any other plugins using the internal wordpress wp_enqueue_script() call. Does this refer to something else?
2. I see the errors, one is a column, the other two are not supported properties on some browsers. You can actually ignore those, but if you want to make sure it is correct, then:Best,
– Open up the wp-content\plugins\related-posts-pro\css\style.css.php file on your server
– Replace it’s contents with this.
– Save the related posts pro instance settings to re-create the CSS files
– ..and also clear your site/minify cache
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
April 6, 2018 at 9:29 am #17421
Thanks very much for that. I have put the new CSS in and the error messages have gone.
Regarding the other issue, I don’t know what was happening there. I was receiving a warning on page speed insights about the scripts that has now disappeared. I think it must have been to do with a change I made in Autoptimize. Anyway, as far as I can tell, all is OK. I’ll let you know if I receive another message in the future and will send you a link to it.
Thanks again for your help!April 6, 2018 at 12:00 pm #17436
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.