Asynchronous Jscript question and CSS errors

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Asynchronous Jscript question and CSS errors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Keymaster
2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hi there,

I have a couple of issues to discuss…

1. I have been recommended to make sure that all the plugins I have installed are using asynchronous Jscript. RPPro has been highlighted as one that isn’t. Can I change any settings to make it that it does?

2. I am receiving 6 CSS errors that refer to RPPro. I don’t understand them very well. The results can be found here. https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fsoutheastasiabackpacker.com&profile=css3svg&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=es What can I do to fix these?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi!

1. Can you please be more specific about this? The plugin loads the scripts just like any other plugins using the internal wordpress wp_enqueue_script() call. Does this refer to something else?

2. I see the errors, one is a column, the other two are not supported properties on some browsers. You can actually ignore those, but if you want to make sure it is correct, then:
    – Open up the wp-content\plugins\related-posts-pro\css\style.css.php file on your server
    – Replace it’s contents with this.
    – Save the related posts pro instance settings to re-create the CSS files
    – ..and also clear your site/minify cache

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks very much for that. I have put the new CSS in and the error messages have gone.

Regarding the other issue, I don’t know what was happening there. I was receiving a warning on page speed insights about the scripts that has now disappeared. I think it must have been to do with a change I made in Autoptimize. Anyway, as far as I can tell, all is OK. I’ll let you know if I receive another message in the future and will send you a link to it.

Thanks again for your help!

Thank you for letting me know!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.