Audio Files Not Being Returned in Attachment Search Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Audio Files Not Being Returned in Attachment Search Results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Michael Samson Michael Samson 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Samson
    Michael Samson
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I just noticed that the attachment search doesn’t seem to be indexing audio files. I think I noticed this in the past but had forgotten about it. Audio is a pretty important part of Eruditely, so I want to make sure that audio files come up in search results.

Any idea why the audio files may not be getting indexed?

~ Michael

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Are the correct audio file mime types included within the list? I’m not sure if that list is up to date, there might be some others as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Michael Samson
    Michael Samson
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

This was a false alarm. The reason I wasn’t seeing the media in search results is due to the old issue with the search not showing results for items indexed on the same day. Remember we have been having that issue with our date fields and the times? That is still a problem, and caused me to think the media results weren’t working (as I had added that media to the site on the same day).

When I ran a media search just now everything worked perfectly!

I do see a few mime types in that list we haven’t added, so I will update our list anyway.

Btw, thought you would like to know we’re launching by early next week the latest! =)

~ Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.