Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › author mane and date showing after turning off
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.
- December 10, 2020 at 2:21 am #30609
1. I turn off author mane and date but it still showing on search result page. I turn off by ‘layout options- Results layout & Fields- Results fields – Post type results-‘ . Please advice me how to fix it.
2. Can I edit search result page layout by Ajax Search Pro, if yes please me know how ?
3. Can I change live search layout design ? please see attached picture -03.
I uninstall plugin and install but still don’t solve the problem,
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 10, 2020 at 9:56 am #30615
1 – 2. The results page design and fields are fully controlled by the theme you are using. These have to be managed via the theme, the plugin cannot affect that, it is not possible.
3. Yes, you can do that under the Theme Options pane.Best,
If you want a different layout (horizontal, isotopic) with a different template, then you can load up a template: https://i.imgur.com/ajXC1ml.png
..or you can change it as well for the existing tempalte here: https://i.imgur.com/oZIgjtw.png
TIP: if you are switching to an isotopic layout (without switching the template), then turning off the result description field usually gives a nicer layout: https://i.imgur.com/08UIn8i.png
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.