Auto Populate Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    braino65
    braino65
    Participant

I have been trying to implement this following process on my custom post archive. Ajax search pro auto populates all the custom posts on the elementor posts widget on the right side. The search is set to order by a custom field. I know the ordering will work only if ajax search auto populate after page load. I have set it up on ajax search pro in layout tab under auto populate section. I have chosen the option “enabled- results for a search phrase” and I have kept it empty in the phrase field to show all the custom posts. It was working like a week ago but not working now. It only works when I search something using ajax search pro fields.

braino65
    braino65
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    braino65
    braino65
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

There is a known issue with the most recent release. Luckily there is a very simple fix. On the Compatibility options submenu, just change the javascript source to “Minified”: https://i.imgur.com/NP1NkHj.png
    Then clear all of your cache, and it should be fine afterwards. Let me know!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.