autocomplete makes search term unreadable

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support autocomplete makes search term unreadable

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eelcovandewiel19
    eelcovandewiel19
    Participant

When i eter a search term in my search bar and its longer then my search bar the entered search term wil be hidden on the left so you can read the last part of the search term but the autocomplete text doest go with it so you cant read what u have entered in the search box.

how can we solve this problem? see screenshot for example.
    search term is: “alcohol en drugs op evenementen” to test it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a very interesting issue, I had to research why this was happening. Basically what you said is correct, but the autocomplete field should have already followed that “scroll”.

I initially thought I can suggest a quick fix to this via a custom code (because the actual resolution is extremely simple as it turned out), but it wouldn’t work, as it needs to be added to the core scripts.

If it is okay with you, I will make sure to patch this withing the upcoming release, I already added the fix to the codebase.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

eelcovandewiel19
    eelcovandewiel19
    Participant

That would be great! could u update this topic when released?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.