Automatic Loading of Next Batch of Ajax Results Not Working on Touch Devices

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Automatic Loading of Next Batch of Ajax Results Not Working on Touch Devices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Michael Samson Michael Samson 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Samson
    Michael Samson
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

It’s been a long time since we last spoke. I hope you are doing well!

I don’t know if you saw, but Eruditely went live about two weeks ago. Now you can finally see how we integrated Ajax Search Pro! =)

https://eruditely.com

It’s been a very hectic two weeks here dealing with lots of improvements to the platform and talking with first-time users. We’re working hard to attract users to the platform. On that note, I hope you will join us as a member too! It would be great to have you onboard!

So I am following up here on this old remaining issue below. I just tested this on my iPhone, and the problem is still there. In your last communication to me you said this was fixed, but it doesn’t seem to be. I just wanted to let you know.

…..

I did notice one small difference in behavior and wanted to ask you if it was by design. The feature that automatically loads the next batch of search results when reaching the last ajax page is only working on desktops now. When testing this on my iPhone and iPad Pro if you reached the last page of results nothing happened. Further, if you pressed the arrow button to go to the next page of results it would just go back to page 1. The only way I could load additional results on these devices was by pressing the more results button.

…..

That’s all I had to tell you about, and the fact we are finally live. I look forward to hearing from you!

All my best,

~ Michael

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

It is nice to hear from you!

Thank you very much for letting me know. I will look into this again via your site as well, the try replicating it on my test servers. Hopefully I can finally fix this once and for all 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Michael Samson
    Michael Samson
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

It’s great to hear from you as well! I’ve been extraordinarily busy since the launch. I’m juggling many things at the moment, including trying to get us members, people posting, and planning a major funding round. But it sure feels good to finally have Eruditely live!

You know, I hope you’ll join Eruditely too. We could use you as a member. I also think you would benefit from posting there about Ajax Search Pro. I mean, we’re literally using your search plugin on the platform. I don’t mind you using Eruditely to promote yourself a bit. Right now, we just need people to publish content. It would be great if you’d help us.

As for this remaining issue. It is very easy to reproduce. In fact, now that Eruditely is live, just view the site on a mobile phone and you can easily replicate this. It’s a minor issue, but we should still solve it!

I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of platform!

All my best,

~ Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.