Background colour of search form

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Background colour of search form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Ernest,

I am trying to add background colours to the search-form. So I´m editing the background gradients and the colour-field shows the appropriate colour.
    As soon as I´m saving the search, the solour field changes back to white and the search form returns to the standard white colour.
    In the preview window, it looks alright.
    I tried adding css but it doesn´t override the form.

What can I do ?

Appreciate your help,

regards,
    Jürgen

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Jürgen,

If the preview form shows the change even after changing, then it’s defintely a cache related issue only.

If not, then it might be a javascript issue, browser plugin issue, or something related to those perhaps. In this case, can you please try it in a different browser? Preferably Chrome or Firefox. I don’t recommend using IE for back-end for any plugin, often times it causes issues.

Alternatively, I would recommend this custom CSS code:

.wpdreams_asp_sc, .probox {
        background: #fefbd8 !important;
    }

This targets most top level element backgrounds, including the search form.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Anonymous

Hi Ernest,

I used your code and it works !

I usually edit with Crome and test with Opera and Firefox, the error occured everywhere. I´m also using WP Rocket and keep emptying cache there as well as in the browsers.

Regards,
    Jürgen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.