Big bugs since the last update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Big bugs since the last update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Romainlrx27 Romainlrx27 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Romainlrx27
    Romainlrx27
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve updated your plugin one day ago, and since I have huge bugs on my website.
    As you can see, I’m using it on two pages :
    – Team : https://www.djk-test.ovh/equipe/
    – Blog : https://www.djk-test.ovh/actualite/

On both of those pages :
    – Result margin space don’t work
    – Results Title font : it’s not the good color and size
    – Result Date : color problem

On the Blog page :
    – The search bar is bugged : problem with the magnifier, font size, color, border, loading image etc.
    It’s supposed to look like the Team Search Bar (the problem exist also when you want to create a new search instance)

I’m sure there’s more problem I didn’t see.
    Please, I need it to be fixed quickly, I’m supposed to deliver the site at the beginning of the week.

Other question : I would like to add the Category of each article on each element on the blog page (as it’s done on the home page for exemple). Is it possible?

PS : The file to access the website is “Test”

Thank you

Romain Le Roux

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Romain,

I have updated the plugin to the latest release – 4.17.5, now everything seems to be fixed.

Well, to add the categories to the live results, you can try using the advanced title and content fields. It allows printing taxonomies to the results title or contents.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Romainlrx27
    Romainlrx27
    Participant

Thank you very much for everything Ernest !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.