Borders appearing in search results since plugin update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Borders appearing in search results since plugin update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tjldesigns
    tjldesigns
    Participant

Hello again Ernest,

I have just updated the plugin on this site https://www.kemplittle.com/ and if you click in the top right ‘Looking for someone?’ and then search for anything, can you see the thin white borders that now appear in the results (I’ve included a screenshot with them shown in pale yellow highlight so you can see exactly where I mean), essentially those shouldn’t be there and only just appeared since updating the plugin, I’ve had a quick look but cannot see where this is coming from, please can you let me know how to remove them?

If you see here on our dev site: https://test.kemplittle.com/, where the plugin hasn’t been updated, they don’t appear :).

Many thanks as always,
    Tonya

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tonya,

That seems to be the spacer color, that would explain the issue. It was changed to a pseudo element lately, so that an existing custom CSS would not apply to that.
    You can change the spacer color to transparent here: https://i.imgur.com/SzTyQZu.png
    That should resolve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

tjldesigns
    tjldesigns
    Participant

Good morning Ernest,

Ahh thank you so much as always for your quick support – so much appreciated, and yep that is now all sorted, thanks ever so much.

One quick other question actually while we are on, the latest plugin update seems to have also added some extra spacing between results you can see that if you compare the test site vs. live, and I also noticed this on another site just now actually.

What’s the best way to just re-adjust the spacing to how it was before :).

Many thanks again,
    Tonya

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome Tonya.

That was also changed from the initial 0 padding to 8 pixels. You can reset that via this custom CSS:

.results .item .asp_content {
        padding: 0 10px !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

tjldesigns
    tjldesigns
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Ahh perfect, thank you, now updated all sites and looking fine again.

Thank you again for your speedy replies, so much appreciated :).

Many thanks,
    Tonya

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.