Box appearing a page stop load

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Box appearing a page stop load

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by rm rm 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rm
    rm
    Participant

Hi, the plugin not working on my site, please check this page to see:
    http://www.quippe.it/quippe_2014/searchtest/

How can I fix this?
    tnx

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m getting the following errors on the page:

Notice: Undefined index: active in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-content/plugins/wp-maintenance/wp-maintenance.php on line 405 Notice: Undefined index: disable in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-content/plugins/wp-maintenance/wp-maintenance.php on line 424

It says, that it’s coming from the wp-maintenance plugin. You most likely have the debug mode enabled and the upper mentioned plugin is throwing the notices.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rm
    rm
    Participant

Hi, tnx for your answer but now I’ve disabled the maintainance plugin and the search still not work.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The site is still full of notices on my side.

Notice: WOOCOMMERCE_USE_CSS is deprecated since version 2.1! Use Styles should be removed using wp_deregister_style or the woocommerce_enqueue_styles filter rather than the WOOCOMMERCE_USE_CSS constant. instead. in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3078

This is coming from woocommerce.

Notice: Undefined index: youtube_show in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-content/themes/mercor/functions.php on line 512 Notice: Undefined index: twitter_show in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-content/themes/mercor/functions.php on line 514 Notice: Undefined index: digg_show in /var/www/quippe_2014/wp-content/themes/mercor/functions.php on line 518

This is coming from the theme.

If you turn off the debug mode, then most likely these errors will disappear.

As for the search, something is creating invalid HTML tags and it breaks the rest of the site. Can you edit your first post and provide temporary ftp and administrator access, I can check that out for you and run a quick debugging.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rm
    rm
    Participant

Ok, I’ve asked to my server admin an account, I send you the credentials when it’s possible.

Another question, the plugin work on a modal window, but if I scale the browser the thumb image loss the width parameter and go over the title and the desc of the results.
    Try yourself, go to this link and, after login (support – supp), search “lorem”: http://www.quippe.it/quippe_2014/?ulp=CDUw3EHHZNPx5ACB
    Reduce the browser and see what happen.
    Let me know how to fix.

Tnx

rm
    rm
    Participant

Hi, please can you tell me about the last problem? (image scaling problem) please let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.