Broken on some pages since latest update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Broken on some pages since latest update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darkerside
    darkerside
    Participant

Hi
    i just updated to latest version and cleared caches etc…

Now on some pages the search looks and works fine on others it is not rendered and doesn’t work.

Nothing, else on the site has changed.

So any ideas would be gratefully recieved.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you pelase add temporary FTP access?
    It is very strange, as the same pages produce different outputs. Sometimes the plugin styles are there, sometimes they are not. It might be a server related issue, but I want to make sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

darkerside
    darkerside
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thanks!

I found the possible cause, and possible solution too. It is not the plugin at fault actually. I discovered, where the plugin shortcode is rendered, the content must be cached somewhere, as the plugin code is simply not executed. Later on, when the plugin checks to enqueue it’s assets, it finds nothing, as if the shortcode was never executed at all (but yet it is on the page, so it must have been printed statically)
    If you are using any frangemented cache or anything, that may cache only parts of the page, I strongly recommend turning that off.

Anyways, the solution was to change the CSS loading method back to the old one.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.