BuddyPress groups not being found when searched.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support BuddyPress groups not being found when searched.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jakegus jakegus 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jakegus
    jakegus
    Participant

I have this search plugin as well as buddypress installed, for some reason just on this site your search bar will not search through any of my buddypress groups or documents. I have this exact setup on another website with the exact configurations but and it works elsewhere just not on this particular site. And yes i did enable all the budypress searches in the settings part and its still not searching any of the groups.

Any ideas?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you check the versions of buddypress on both sites? Maybe one of them is an older version?
    Are the two searches configured exactly the same way? You should check the grouping options on the advanced search settings panel. I’m not sure that can cause it, but I have seen disappearing results because of that once before.
    Is there any buddypress related plugin installed on the websites? Maybe the search is incompatible with that plugin?

If you can’t solve this, can you provide temporary ftp/admin access, so I can do a deeper debugging on the affected site?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jakegus
    jakegus
    Participant

both versions are 3.8.1 and the only other plugin related to buddypress is the buddypress group documents which i have on the working site as well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.