Bug in the search without any words

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Bug in the search without any words

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    afsalcedo15
    afsalcedo15
    Participant

SELECT wp_posts.post_title as title, wp_posts.post_title as post_title, wp_posts.ID as id, 1 as blogid, wp_posts.post_date as date, wp_posts.post_date as post_date, wp_posts.post_content as content, wp_posts.post_excerpt as excerpt, wp_posts.post_type as post_type, ‘pagepost’ as content_type, ‘post_page_cpt’ as g_content_type, (SELECT wp_users.display_name as author FROM wp_users WHERE wp_users.ID = wp_posts.post_author ) as author, wp_posts.post_author as post_author, wp_posts.post_type as post_type, 100 AS priority, 1 AS p_type_priority, 1 AS group_priority, (1) as relevance, 1 as customfp, 1 as customfs FROM wp_posts WHERE (wp_posts.post_type IN (‘post’,’page’) ) AND (1) AND (wp_posts.post_status IN (‘publish’) ) AND (1) AND ( (1) ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY group_priority DESC, priority DESC, p_type_priority ASC, relevance DESC, wp_posts.post_date DESC, id DESC LIMIT 500

This is the bug that appear, when you search without any words

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin, if not, the please update to: 4.20.2

If that does not help: Can I take a look at this issue somewhere? Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end access so I can debug it? We can’t seem to be able to replicate this problem on any of our test servers yet.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.