Can not save Yoast SEO changes anymore

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can not save Yoast SEO changes anymore

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scholto Bos
    Scholto Bos
    Participant

Hi, in your last update you put some code that makes it impossible to edit yoast seo flieds. I can change them but they don’t save te changes. When I deactivate your plugin, the yoast plugin runs well. When I reactivate your plugin the problem of non-saving appears again. Can you take a look at that?
    Kind regards,
    Scholto Bos

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Scholto,

I just tried it on a test environment with the latest versions of both plugins, but I was able to save and edit the yoast seof fields. There are no errors indicating issues on the console, nor on the server log.

I suspect it might be a browser/server cache related issue. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and try it again?
    If nothing changes, I will have to check the issue directly, as I’m not able to re-crate it. In that case, please edit your ticket to add temporary log-in and FTP details as well, thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Scholto Bos
    Scholto Bos
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Scholto Bos
    Scholto Bos
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for the details, I was able to locate and fix the issue. It was indeed related to multisite. I’ve made a direct change in the plugin files, but since this is a bug, I’m going to fix it for the upcoming release – so you don’t have to worry about the update reverting the change.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Scholto Bos
    Scholto Bos
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the fast service.
    Kind regards,
    Scholto Bos

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can not save Yoast SEO changes anymore’ is closed to new replies.