Cannot create search forms

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Cannot create search forms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seth Boston
    Seth Boston
    Participant

When I try to create a new search I click save and it says “Search Form Successfuly added!” but thats it. There seems to be no forms created to edit or utilize. Can you help me out?

Seth Boston
    Seth Boston
    Participant

I would like to note that this is on a MU install and I only want to use it on a single blog, the problem is, it does not seem to work when activated from a sub-blog, only works when network activated. But when network activated the search is for the entire network and not only the blog I want to use it on.

Also when looking at the DB, ASP creates the correct tables within the sub blog DB, but when saving a new search form it does not save to the table.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Seth Boston Seth Boston.
    Seth Boston
    Seth Boston
    Participant

Just to update, I have found the problem with Multisite install. It has to do with:

<pre class=”lang:default decode:true ” >if (isset($wpdb->base_prefix)) {
    $_prefix = $wpdb->base_prefix;
    } else {
    $_prefix = $wpdb->prefix;
    }
    If i set all instances to “$_prefix = $wpdb->prefix;” it works just fine.

Also I noticed there was a 2.0 update, could I get a copy?

Cheers

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for noticing me and fixing the issue. The version 2.0 is not final yet. I sent a few out for testing purposes. I will upload it to codecanyon and all of my customers will get a notification email about the update! I attached the alpha version 2 of the search to this post, you may try it if you want, but errors may occur.

Notice: The old search boxes will not work after update. You may have to delete them in the search administrator area and create new ones.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.