Cannot select main site for blog

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Cannot select main site for blog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lkinsella
    lkinsella
    Participant

Hey Support

I posted on the comments in Code Canyon and the issue is that when selecting a blog in the Multisite tab, the main site isnt there. All other sites are, just not the main.

ftp location is public_html/professionals

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Lorcan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I cannot see the backend, it says that I don’t have sufficient privileges. I made some changes by ftp on the plugin, but I can’t confirm if it helped or not. The list only container blogs marked as “public” and live so I guess that might have caused the issue.

Please check the blog list, I hope it’s fine now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

lkinsella
    lkinsella
    Participant

Hi Ernest

That seems to have fixed it.

Thank you so much for your extremely prompt reply and fix. Amazing support.

Sorry that the wp admin didnt have the right privileges.

The plugin has so many options and features, it seems awesome so far, well done. $12 seems too cheap. Ill give a great review and rating on CC.

One suggestion if i could be so bold. An export would be awesome. I have about 15 sites in my network and the first thing i though of was having to create new ones in each site will be tedious.

Awesome plugin though, thanks for the help.

Cheers
    Lorcan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for the kind words, I would appreciate the review and the rating.

I was working on the plugin for 4 months and it’s far from finished yet. I’m trying my best for the best user experience possible with the most features.

Right now I’m gathering user feedback on what aspects does the plugin need improvement. I will definitely look into the multisite create or copy feature. I was already thinking of creating an export-import page for some of my plugins.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.