Can't change search bar settings

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can't change search bar settings

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by atomheartBLACK atomheartBLACK 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

Hi there,

I can’t seem to change the colours on the search box, using isotopic blue, and want it orange, but it doesn’t allow me. Also, the full search bar is not visible, only the search icon. I have set this to a full search bar, but it still doesn’t work.

Please help me asap!

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You had the Compact Layout mode enabled on the Layout Options – Compact box layout panel, that’s why it was only showing the icon: https://i.imgur.com/zR2LqlG.png

For the isotopic layout you will have to change the Search input field background gradient color option on the Theme Options -Input Field layout tab as well, because the input is basically the same as the box and it hovers over it.
    Basically the input is stretched over the background, it gives the metro-like look.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

Oh, thank you 🙂

atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

One more thing. I have set the icon color to white, but it does not appear on the search bar. How do I get that back? I have gone through all your theme options, and none have the icon dropdown.

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You most likely turned off the settings. Frontend Search Settings tab, Show search settings switch on the frontend? option.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

Thank you! I’m such an idiot.

No more help required

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.