Can´t detect hierachy/categories of Sabai directory

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can´t detect hierachy/categories of Sabai directory

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by okhosting okhosting 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    okhosting
    okhosting
    Participant

Hello

I have a problem about AJAX SEACH PRO

I installed Sabai directory (business) but the hierachy of this plugin is not shown (Available post types) … Is strange because I installed another business directory before and this post type appear normally, and let me manipulate the sub categories (the parent of all categores is name “wpecbd”), but in Sabai directory the family of categories is not found by Ajax Search PRO ..

There´s something I can do?

Thank you, have a nice day 😀

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve looked at the backend of your site. I believe it’s because sabai is not using custom post types, but some kind of other method of storing the data. From what I can tell, the listings look like they are some type of pages or something similar. Same thing for the categories – those are not custom taxonomies, that’s why you can’t see them on the list.

I believe the creator had it’s reasons for not to using custom post types and custom taxonomies, however this way the content is not searchable by default. To make this work, it would require the major alteration of the search plugin, and if an update comes out to sebai, it would probably break it again.

I’m sorry, I would love to help you out, but in this case I’m unable.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

okhosting
    okhosting
    Participant

No problem, I have to find other business plugin

Thanks a lot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.