Can't fetch products in search across multisite

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can't fetch products in search across multisite

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    widebeam24
    widebeam24
    Participant

Hi
    It’s a multisite
    joe.audiodept.co.uk
    It has two other sites – joe.sales.audiodept.co.uk and joe.hire.audiodept.co.uk (this is a staging site – the live site will not have the ‘Joe.’

sales. and hire. have two individual woocommerce, one for hire and one for sales

The search will likely be across 3 sites.
    I have network installed woocommerce and it is even active on the root site that does have woocommerce installed (but doesn’t really use it or have products)
    no matter what I do I can’t get the search on Joe.audiodept.co.uk home page to return any products from sales. or hire. woocommerce installs. I bought this plugin to specifically do that across multisite.

Any ideas?

Joe
    [email protected]

widebeam24
    widebeam24
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad it’s working now 🙂

I’m afraid filtering by multisite contents is not possible, at least not yet. Filtering across mutlisite networks is not recommended in general, as each site has an own post meta, taxonomy and posts database table – each having different object IDs.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

widebeam24
    widebeam24
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.