can't get the right colours on the searchbar

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support can't get the right colours on the searchbar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    innovato91
    innovato91
    Participant

When we put the JS code or use the widget in Elementor, we can’t get it to look like in the screenshot attached (please only use it on a test page, before putting anything live)

When we put the code after saving, it’s still red as in the standard one.

We need it done with the Theme Chooser “MaxUI Green Vertical”

innovato91
    innovato91
    Participant

I’ve attached a screenshot of what we want.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looking at your site source, you have a pretty aggressive asset cache active, that compiles the stylesheet files – that explains the issue perfectly.
    Clearing all layers of cache will resolve the issue: asset, CDN, page cache, minify and browser. Once everything is cleared, the change will appear.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

innovato91
    innovato91
    Participant

Hi again Ernest.

What’s the best way to do so without making some kind of erorr?

Thanks in advance.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Clearing the cache should not cause any harm. You can ask the cache plugin/system author about that.

We usually just simply clear all the caches, one by one, after adding a change. When configuring a new module/plugin, we usually turn off the cache completely until it’s finished, so we don’t have to clear it all the time.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

innovato91
    innovato91
    Participant

Another question:

Our customers want to differentiate 2 different categories (so let’s say in the top it’s products and below a divider there’s blog posts / recipes etc).

Is it possible to divide 2 different categories and not make them all come in 1 search?

Thanks in advance.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, you can use the results grouping feature for that. I think the post type grouping is what you are looking for.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.