Can't Search in Pages Created using Elementor

Home Forums Bug reporting, Questions & Suggestions Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Can't Search in Pages Created using Elementor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by patricia.clemente patricia.clemente 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    patricia.clemente
    patricia.clemente
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been having some difficulty in setting up the search functionality such that it is able to search in pages that are created through Elementor.

Currently the behaviour appears to be somewhat random. For example, I’ve created a page with the string “the cat in the hat” using Elementor’s Text Editor widget and when I search for the word “cat”, the page is provided in the results. However, when I search for the word “hat”, the page is not provided in the results. I was wondering why this is happening?

I’ve attached a screenshot of the keyword logic and matching settings that I’ve configured.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    patricia.clemente
    patricia.clemente
    Participant

Apologies, please ignore my previous query. I’ve solved it by generating an index table.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can't Search in Pages Created using Elementor’ is closed to new replies.