Category drag and drop doesn't work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Category drag and drop doesn't work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Patchin Patchin 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patchin
    Patchin
    Participant

Hello.

I’m writing to you because I have an important problem with this plugin’s admin panel. The part where you are supposed to be able to drag and drop elements to select them doesn’t work. In this case, all I want to do is to exclude a specific category, but it won’t let me at all. All it does is highlight the text, as if it were any other part of the page.

At first I thought it was a problem with Chrome, but then I tried it in Firefox and Safari and the same thing happened. Then I thought it was a problem with my trackpad, but the same thing happened again when I tried it with a USB mouse. I’m using Mac OS X.

Thank you in advance.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

This sounds like a 3rd party javascript conflict coming from another plugin/theme. It’s extremely hard to tell which plugin might cause it unless I see it.

One of these should definitely help:

• Try to temporary disable all plugin but the search, and see if it works then
    • If not, then try to temporary switch the theme to the default and see if it works then

Unfortunately many plugins tend to load all of their scripts without checking if the actual plugin page is active. Hopefully the suggestions above will help you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Patchin
    Patchin
    Participant

Excellent, problem solved. It was a problem with the theme. If you must know, the theme is called “Fall“. I temporarily installed Twenty Ten, made my changes on the plugin configuration, and changed back to Fall. Thank you so much 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.