Category posts not showing properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Category posts not showing properly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    custompczone
    custompczone
    Participant

I’m having trouble with one of my search bars which I use across the website. Previously I had 2 categories of posts which would be searched, but recently we added two more categories of posts that should be searched as well. I tried adding them to the category/taxonomy section (see attachment for new categories added), but posts from the new categories are not appearing in search.

I’ve tried clearing browser cache, clearing WP cache, clearing cloudflare cache, and clearing ajax pro cache (caching is off).

Any ideas how I can get the search working properly?

Thanks,
    Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

The two most likely causes are, that either the categories does not have posts associated with them yet, so they are excluded from display, or the page cache is somehow still unlceared for some reason.
    If none of the above, you can add temporary back-end and FTP details, and I will check on this directly, as there were no similar issues reported recently.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.