Change color of a button using color selector not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Change color of a button using color selector not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jerome-LVs
    Jerome-LVs
    Participant

Hi there,

When trying to change a color using the color selection, the previous color always come back a soon as the color field closed.
    For example, in “Theme & Styling” > “Input Field” > ‘Search input field Shadow’ > Color ; The default color is blue, when trying to change the color box, will change for the new selected color, but when press enter or click somewhere else, it just come back to the same previous blue.

I’m using a style preset, is there a way to add a color to a preset or it is a bug ?
    A workaround would be to change is using CSS, but since the plugin have a built-in function to change the color, it is more convenient to use it.

Best,
    Jerome.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for the details, I logged in to check.

There should be a Choose button visible, but it is forcefully hidden via a theme stylesheet file originating from the “nectar addons” directory. It should not be loaded on this page, but sometimes developers forgot to exclude their files, or have other reasons to load them anyways.

I went ahead and made a modification to the plugin stylesheets to forcefully override this for the search backend. I think we can include this in the next patch.

If you clear your browser cache, then it should start working.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Jerome-LVs
    Jerome-LVs
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Amazing it’s work greats, you can close this ticket 😉
    Thank you and have a nice days.

Best,
    Jerome.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.