Changes are not saved. Error with tables wp_

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Changes are not saved. Error with tables wp_

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by moisb moisb 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    moisb
    moisb
    Participant

hello, I use custom prefix than “wp_” for security table. I think this is the problem according to the error log plugin. none of the changes are saved after clicking “Save all tabs”

• This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by moisb moisb. Reason: added ftp and wp-admin infos. Please be careful, the site is in production
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you please attach the error log or upload it somewhere? It will help me fix the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

sorry, i have attached without .txt extension.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Unfortunately this is just the leftover test error log, as you can see the dates are from march 2014, so It’s something else.

Can you please check that the {dbPrefix}_ajaxsearchpro and the {dbPrefix}_ajaxsearchpro_statistics tables exist in the wordpress database? (https://i.imgur.com/DWPwPZX.png)

I’m suspecting that maybe those tables were not created when the plugin was activated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

yes there is, I had already checked this earlier

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Then the database prefix is most likely all right, because there would be 0 records in the first table.

It’s more likely, that the submit request is not arriving properly for some reason, so the values are not saved.

Can you please provide temporary ftp and administrator access to your site? I would like to do a line-to-line debugging on the affected plugin code.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

I added ftp and wp-admin infos. Please be careful, the site is in production.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Are you sure it’s production? The site is broken since the beggining for me: https://i.imgur.com/tnx641S.png

The images doesn’t seem to work, and some stylesheets are missing likely.

Also, where can I log into the administrator area? The wp-admin/ and wp-login.php urls are not working for me.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

well probably because region restriction on the Amazon Cloudfront CDN. I disabled the restriction now.
    To log on admin put http://www.pegadesconto.com.br/perfil/acesso-membros/ login: username is “Usuário ou e-mail” and password is “Senha”, after click on button “Entrar” and will be automatically redirected to / wp-admin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you, it’s working now!

Can you please check if the ftp server has any IP restrictions? I can’t connect to the ftp server, also tried to ping it with no success.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

yes it has IP restriction, so sorry again. Give me your IP I do the release now.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

No problems, I think I fixed it in the meantime. I released a hotfixed version to codecanyon just yesterday, so I deleted the old search, installed the new one, and now it seems that it’s saving correctly.

It should work correctly now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moisb
    moisb
    Participant

yes, is now saving. Thank you very much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.