Changing border colour doesn't save?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Changing border colour doesn't save?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by chief_martin98 chief_martin98 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chief_martin98
    chief_martin98
    Participant

Hello support,

Thank you for your previous quick response and the solution.

I have a question regarding styling and saving, where no changes are being made or shown on the website after saving. I have tried your demo site and changes do occur.

I am trying to change the darker grey border colour shown on the attachment. And possibly the lighter grey too (though I am not sure where this option for this).

But after selecting a colour for the border and pressing save nothing happens. Has anyone experienced this before? and if so, do you have any possible solutions for me to try? I was perhaps wondering if the compatibility option needs to be set to high, this is currently at medium.

I am also using the Filled Grey Vertical theme chooser. You can see the demo attachment where the blue appears and save works.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Does the color change on the preview window after saving? Or does it reset back to the old one?

If the change is not visible on the front-end only, then it is a cache related issue only. Clearing all layers of cache will resolve that. I recommend leaving the CSS compatibility at medium, that should not affect this.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

chief_martin98
    chief_martin98
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

There is no change in the preview window after saving. So it resets/or stays on the old one.

Do you have any ideas why?

Sorry, when you say the front-end do you mean the website page? No, there is no change there either.

Thank you for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chief_martin98
    chief_martin98
    Participant

Sorry, I also did try clearing the browser cache fully after saving to see if there was a change on the website.

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, by front-end I mean the website page 🙂 Thank you, so it occurs on the administrator side as well, that is interesting. It does not seem to be a common issue, as I cannot replicate it, and there are no reports of this either.
    Can you please add temporary administrator and FTP access? I would like to debug the code directly, to see what is exatly happening.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

chief_martin98
    chief_martin98
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.