Click error when displaying results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Click error when displaying results

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by yair07 yair07 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #38284
    yair07
    yair07
    Participant

    Since the latest update I am getting an error when clicking on a single result. The click isn’t triggering the link and instead nothing happens.
    I see the following error in the console as well:

    Uncaught ReferenceError: displayAdvancedSearch is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM3635 :3:NaN)

    You can visit the page https://digitalnomads.world/city-guides/
    Click on Advanced Search and you could regenerate the bug.

    Thanks for your help.

    #38286
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end details?

    I would like to debug the code to see where the conflict is. I am seeing a lot of 3rd party click handlers attached to the results, and can’t debug from the browser tools only.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #38342
    yair07
    yair07
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #38352
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Accessing the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro directory is going to be sufficient to access. I will try to check the event handlers to see what exactly is going on.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #38374
    yair07
    yair07
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #38378
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #38394
    yair07
    yair07
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #38400
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    It’s okay. I used the editor, managed to find the issue quickly. The problem was, that the content field included another anchor, and the plugin defaulted to that URL – which was incorrect. I simply added a more specific CSS selector to the script files, I guess it will make it better anyways. This will be included in the upcoming patch, you don’t have to worry about it anymore.

    If you clear all layers of cache, it should work now.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #38401
    yair07
    yair07
    Participant

    Thanks man.

    Great job!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.