This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
- February 8, 2018 at 2:56 pm #16704Participant
We finally have a site up and “running”. We are using Toolset.
You should have an invitation in a separate mail
Type dcp and CLICK on the result, it does NOT go to my redirect. I am using a Wooc Attribute as the search term.
If you type the whole name, dcp-1510, and either press enter or the icon you get to my results page.
We can’t get an auto complete to work for Wooc Attribute, as you can see. What are we doing wrong?
Kristian AdolfssonFebruary 8, 2018 at 3:24 pm #16707Keymaster
Thank you for the details, I was able to make a log-in and check the congiguration. Let’s start with the first issue, I have a few questions:
– In the live search, do you want to search for products based on product attributes? ..or do you want to return the product attributes as the results?
– With the current configuration, the first search is restricted to the ‘Brother’ product category. However, the products within the ‘Brother’ category, does not have any other product attributes set. If you want to return the printers from the ‘Brother’ category based on the attributes, you will have to assign them.
Let me know.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
February 19, 2018 at 10:02 am #16843Participant
Been down and out in the flu for over a week.
1. We search for Product Categories where we have tagged all Brother printer models with “Brother” and filtered on that. It then lists all models with the current letters in them.
2. The problem is that we can’t click with the mouse on one of the results and have it go to our Custom URL. Choosing with the arrows and “Enter” OR clicking the Icon doesn’t work either, UNLESS we type the whole name.February 19, 2018 at 10:35 am #16844
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.