Clone Button Not Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    donlange
    donlange
    Participant

I need to be able to create copies of my search instances to quickly display layout options for my customers; unfortunately, my clone button is not working. Please see the attached JPEG screen capture. I purchased your plugin for the first time last week so I am not completely familiar with many of its options.

Thank you,
    Don

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for letting us know, someone else just reported this issue as well. I can confirm, this is related to a security change within the latest update. We will release a bugfix update later this week, where this issue will be resolved as well.
    Until then, you can use the Export/Import submenu to duplicate search instances, as a bypass option.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

donlange
    donlange
    Participant

Thank you very much for the prompt reply, Ernest.

I was able to use the Export/Import functionality to accomplish my task.

Can you please indicate your time zone? I’m sure I shall have more questions in the future.

Thank you for the very interesting plugin!

Regards,
    Don
    Murrieta, CA

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

You are very welcome.
    My timezone is CET, I am answering as many tickets as I can every weekday usually from 9AM to 5PM CET, which is 8AM to 4PM in GMT and 1AM to 10AM in PDT.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.