Code to use for URL in Custom redirect field

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Code to use for URL in Custom redirect field

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jonarne
    jonarne
    Participant

Hi!

I have created archive pages for categories and keywords, on my website. When the reader clicks on categories and keywords, I want them to come to the archive pages that I have created. Not to the default pages.

1).
    I want these archive pages to be on a custom URL.
    I go to General Options> Behavior. But I’ve lost the code where I enter my URL in the “Custom redirect URL” field. Please send it to me and show me exactly where to put my URL in this code.
    Thank you very much!

2).

But “I think” (?) there should be a URL for each category and tag when using Elementor Pro page builder. How should the reader search each page for category and keywords?
    Jon Arne.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. This does not change the URL of the results, it only changes where the user is redirected when clicking on the magnifier icon or hitting the enter key. The only way to change the result URLs is by using a custom code. You can read about it in this knowledge base tutorial.
    The default value of that option is:
    ?s={phrase}

2. Do you mean how to search posts and pages (and other custom post types) by categories or tags? By enabling this option: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/general-settings/search-in-terms-categories-tags

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.