Compact box layout issue in frontend

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Compact box layout issue in frontend

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avanti avanti 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    avanti
    avanti
    Participant

Hello,

I have an annoying issue with compact box layout that doesn’t show on my site (see link on my details) like on your demo: https://ajaxsearchpro.com/compact-box-layout/

I’d like to initially only show the magnifier icon link positioned at the right of its container and the text input displayed at the left after a click on magnifier.
    Although my ASP settings for compact box layout seem to be the same as on your demo, i have the icon at left of its container and this container has a 100% width inside its parent (see screenshot).
    I guess maybe some theme CSS interfere with ASP but, although i searched in browser console, i can’t figure which: maybe a flexbox rule or something.

Can you please help?
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by avanti avanti.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by avanti avanti.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you very much for the proper details, I think I know what you are looking for. By default, in some layouts the magnifier position is set to the right, but it can be changed on the back-end here: https://i.imgur.com/p6Q8lBg.png

Since you added temporary back-end details, I have made this change for you. If you clear your page cache and browser cache, you should be seeing the magnifier icon on the left side now, as you expect it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

avanti
    avanti
    Participant

Oooh, exactly, that was currently so simple!
    ASP UI is full of options, i lost myself at some point 😉
    Thanks for your help!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

avanti
    avanti
    Participant

Please close it, unless i can do it (doesn’t seem i can).
    Thanks again for your quick accurate response.
    Sure i’ll rate the plugin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Compact box layout issue in frontend’ is closed to new replies.