Compatibility for WebApp – Solutions

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Compatibility for WebApp – Solutions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to combine your plugin with a solution for Mobile Devices.

Currently I am working with WPTouch and AppPresser, but both does not work with your great solution well.

Do I have a possibility to deactivate your plugin for these MobileApp-Solutions? If I visit the page with a mobile device, your plugin should not be loaded so that I see only a minimum (standard) filter option.

The Problem is, that your Ajax Search possibilities looks great on a desktop – but terrible on mobile devices because you have to much choices on this tiny screen.

Thank you so much for your great and fast Support in advance!

Best regards

Andreas Hofem

AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

Wrong Plugin :/
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am so sorry – the issue is not related to your plugin. Due to custom product pages I have the trouble.

Please excuse – and thank you so much for your well working Plugin!

Best regards
    Andreas Hofem

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for your kind words, and I’m happy you were able to resolve the problem 🙂

I will close this topic and mark it as resolved for now, feel free to open another one if you have other issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility for WebApp – Solutions’ is closed to new replies.