Compatibility Problems with WPML ?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Compatibility Problems with WPML ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,
    today I found a problem in my PHP Error Log and I would like to enquire if it could be caused by your plugin in combination with WPML ?

[17-Oct-2016 11:14:20 UTC] WordPress database error Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ for query
    SELECT DISTINCT
    s.id,
    s.name,
    s.context,
    st.status,
    s.gettext_context,
    st.value AS tra,
    s.value AS orig
    FROM CT_27_icl_string_pages sp
    INNER JOIN CT_27_icl_string_urls su
    ON su.id = sp.url_id
    INNER JOIN CT_27_icl_strings s
    ON s.id = sp.string_id
    LEFT JOIN CT_27_icl_string_translations st
    ON s.id=st.string_id
    AND st.language=su.language
    AND s.language!=su.language
    WHERE (su.language=’de’ and su.url='(.?.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$’) or (su.language=’de’ and su.url IS NULL)
    made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), wpseo_init, WPSEO_Meta::init, WPSEO_Options::get_option, get_option, apply_filters(‘option_wpseo_social’), WPSEO_Option->get_option, WPSEO_Option->array_filter_merge, WPSEO_Option->get_defaults, WPSEO_Option_Social->translate_defaults, __, translate, apply_filters(‘gettext’), icl_sw_filters_gettext, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->get_translations_for_page

Thank you so much for your estimation!

Best regards
    Andreas Hofem

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Andreas,

It doesn’t look like it’s related to ajax search pro at all. This looks like a query from the WPSEO plugin in connection with WPML, probably executed when viewing a page?

At least some of the lines imply to WPSEO or something similar:

WPSEO_Meta::init, WPSEO_Options::get_option
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

Dear Ernest,
    thank you so much for your support!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.