Conditional Logic Products Attributes Filter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Conditional Logic Products Attributes Filter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aspid
    aspid
    Participant

Hello,

We have recently installed Ajax Search Pro on our site, we want to use it to search and filter woocommerce products based on their attributes (2 in this case), it works fine displaying two columns one for each attribute options (radio buttons), but we wonder if it is possible to hide attributes that don’t fit conditionally as we select the first attribute so that we don’t get ‘no results’ in any case as a search/filter results. Attributes with no results should be hidden based on the first attribute selection.

Important:
    Category/Taxonomy terms logic must always be all selected items
    Logic between taxonomy groups must always be AND

Could you please help us with this

Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Unfortunately dynamically updating/conditional filtering is not yet possible. It’s a work in progress, and should be available sooner or later, as soon as I’m able to properly code and test for all possibilities.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

aspid
    aspid
    Participant

Thank a lot Ernest,
    you mean this featured will be available soon or that it won’t be in a short period of time
    we need to serve our worlk finished to a our client in within 2 weeks and this is an important issue for us
    thank you very much

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

To be honest, that is not very likely, as the feature alone is very complicated to implement & codecanyon update approvals usually also take over 5 working days lately.

I will bump up this feature request to the top of the list, and will try to at least implement a basic solution for the taxonomy term filters first. I’ve also noted this ticket, so once I’m finished, I will attach a copy of the update here, before the codecanyon approval to save some time.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.