configuration tabs not load

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support configuration tabs not load

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nwsjqn08
    nwsjqn08
    Participant

the configuration tabs not loaded, only load general tab options
    best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Make sure to clear your browser and site cache. If that does not help, then there is a 3rd party plugin or the theme causing a javascript error, which prevents the tabs from loading. In that case try turning off all the plugin one by one and switching the theme to see if it helps.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nwsjqn08
    nwsjqn08
    Participant

I clear my browser and site cache, only load general tab, other tabs stay ‘loading’
    I deactivate all plugins except Ajax Search, only load general tab, other tabs stay ‘loading’
    i change theme by defalult wordpress theme (twenty twenty one) , only load general tab, other tabs stay ‘loading’
    i deactivate and activate plugin Ajax Search, only load general tab, other tabs stay ‘loading’

I do not know what else to do…

Best regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Does it work if you try it on the admin demo page: https://ajaxsearchpro.com/admin-demo/
    If it works there, then try reinstalling the plugin via the plugin manager, there might be corrupted files.

If it does not work on the demo site either, then there might be an issue in your browser. Try turning off some browser addons, which may interfeere with the scripts.

Feel free to add temporary back-end details, and I will take a look at the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

nwsjqn08
    nwsjqn08
    Participant

ok, reinstalling the plugin, it’s working fine
    Thanks
    Best regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.