Configure exclusion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by cabinetlaney cabinetlaney 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cabinetlaney
    cabinetlaney
    Participant

Hello,

I deal with a problem of configuration…
    I prefer to use your powerful tool
    1)I would like to configure the search “recherche” to only search on the action ” location” then I will clone it to search only in the action ” vente”. I look after information on the knowledge base but I didn’t find how. Could you help me?I found the category action but I can’t choose one of the actions.
    I would like in case of “location” exclude “vente” and “vente” exclude “location”.

2)Then, I would like to propose multi criteria research, for example the custom field “balcon”+”cave”or other. They are custom field “amenities”, entered in appearance/wp residence options/Listings Features & Amenities
    How can I add them directly as proposed criteria?because with your tool, they appears one by one and not in a class.

3)how to configure a “_blank” for the results? I would like if a choice is clicked, it opened in a new tab.

Thank you so much of your help needed!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. I’m not sure if I understand this correctly. Could you please perhaps demonstrate with a screenshot, or with more description? Once I understand the problem, then I might be able to suggest a solution.

2. I think you are looking for the Custom field selectors. Here is a detailed guide in the documentation of it’s usage.

3. By turning ON the Open the results in a new window? option on the Layout Options -> Results Behavior panel.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

cabinetlaney
    cabinetlaney
    Participant

Thank you.
    I thought that you will connect 🙂

OK. For 2) and 3)

For 1)I would like to exclude categories in results. If I use “Exclude categories/terms by ID” in source 2 using the ID revealed by plugin like “reveal ids”, it will works for me?

Thank you Ernest

cabinetlaney
    cabinetlaney
    Participant

I tried the exclusion by Ids didn’t worked unfortunately. The results from the category excluded appeared.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think I understand now. If you want to exclude posts from a specific category or taxonomy term, then it’s on the Advanced Options panel: https://i.imgur.com/KaKZ2tc.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

cabinetlaney
    cabinetlaney
    Participant

Exactly what I need Thank you !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Configure exclusion’ is closed to new replies.