Conflict between Ajax Search Pro and ACF Pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Conflict between Ajax Search Pro and ACF Pro

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    claudiohotca
    claudiohotca
    Participant

Hi, I have a conflict problem between ACF Pro and Ajax Search Pro, both are at the last version of the plugin. I tried to deactivate all the plugins except this two and if just one is activate there are no problems, if I activate both the website goes in crash. Can you help me with that? Thanks in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you see anything on the error log?

Can you please add temporary FTP details so I can debug the issue? We are using ACF pro as well, so it is more likely related to something else, but I will check via the code to see if there are any errors on the log.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

claudiohotca
    claudiohotca
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    claudiohotca
    claudiohotca
    Participant

Ok I was able to solve the problem, it wasn’t a conflict between Ajax Search Pro and ACF, but a conflict between both of them with a code that I used to Return ACF Number Fields Formatted with Commas on the Frontend. I deleted the code and now both are working good togheter.

Thanks you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks, I have just activated both plugins, and everything seems to be okay: https://i.imgur.com/MScKbRr.png

Earlier error reports refer to the function.php file in the theme directory, to a line which is no longer present in the file. I guess that custom code might have been the cause of the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

claudiohotca
    claudiohotca
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure!

Don’t worry, I have marked it private, only you and me can see it. I will also remove the details just to be sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.