Conflict with autoptimize

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi,
    I just bought your plugin today and have now got it working when I have autoptimize turned off. (I still have to add the shortcode to a template override to get the related items to appear in a horizontal line, if not they appear vertically down the page.
    However, when autoptimize is on, the related items appear as described above when on posts as well as pages and there are other issues with the functionality of the site. For instance, the drop down menus at the top of the page stop dropping down, though the title label is still clickable.
    Do you know what functionality in autoptimize would clash with related posts?
    If you look at the site now, autoptimize is turned off and related posts pro is turned on.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
    All the best,
    Dave

DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

I have disabled Optimisation of Javascript and now the related content is showing.

Can you please tell me which script the plugin will be producing so I can add it to the Exclude scripts from Autoptimize field and reactivate that aspect of the plugin.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Let me check on a test installation with Autoptimize enabled only. I may be able to tell by the console error messages (if any).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi again!

After adding the following scripts to the exceptions list, it started working for me after clearing the cache:

jquery.rpp.js, jquery.rpp-isotope.js

Here: https://i.imgur.com/hGdBUv8.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks very much for that! Seems to have worked perfectly!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Conflict with autoptimize’ is closed to new replies.