Conflict with Home Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn Sullivan
    Marilyn Sullivan
    Participant

Ernest, you have an admin login to our site under Ajax, [email protected]

We have discovered a conflict between your plugin which we love and our Home page. When I disable the Ajax Search Pro plugin the Home page returns to what it is to look like and when I re-enable the Ajax Search Pro plugin the incorrect version of the Home page reappears. It only corrects itself [reverts to what it is too look like] when I disable the Ajax Search plugin, the disabling others plugins does not fix the problem.. There is a PHP display error. If you go to Divi Support, at the top of the page you will see the notation about the error and can see the report or I can email it to you. I will upload Screen Captures. Thanks so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details!

I logged in, activated the plugin, but I get the same exact output (the correct one). This means, that this is only a cache issue. The style may have been changed prior the plugin activation and if there is an aggressive cache, then it may serve the cached files from that state.

Purging the cache (click Purge SG Cache) as well as clearing all other layers of cache (Cloudflare, CDN, browser etc..) will resolve the issue 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.