Confusion on creating separate search columns

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Confusion on creating separate search columns

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sara_kelley
    sara_kelley
    Participant

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to create multiple box selections, such as the one seen here: http://www.stylishlyvegan.com/all-beauty-brands-list/

It is the search located right above where it states “973 Brands”. I have attached a screenshot as well, but also a link to the live version.

I tried looking in the knowledge base and documentation but I couldn’t find anything. I don’t know what the terminology is for search boxes like this so that is likely why I have not found the solution yet.

I am trying to recreate a search like this for a database I have created, similar to the one seen on this page I have linked.

Thank you!

Sara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

While the search filter box on the screenshot/live site is not done by our plugin, you can still create something similar.
    For that, you will need the front-end filters and either the shortcode builder, or a separate search and settings shortcode. For a very similar example, I suggest checking this, and there is also a tutorial for how to replicate that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.