Content Search for Other Post Types

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Content Search for Other Post Types

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    YUANFAN
    YUANFAN
    Participant

I use Wpbakery page bulider, in the post type of the portfolio, only the title can be searched, but the content cannot be searched.

In the post type of post and page, I can use Wpbakery, and the content can be searched.

What could be the reason for this?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The most likely reason is, that the portfolio content may not be actually stored within the actual portfolio content field, but maybe only rendered during the page load.

The best way to get around this is to use the index table engine. With that, the plugin will crawl the actual viewable content and pick up the keywords to search.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

YUANFAN
    YUANFAN
    Participant

thanks. I have another question,
    Modify the font color of “Search Box Placeholder Text”, I didn’t find the color setting for the placeholder.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The placeholder follows the input color, if you want to change it individually, use a custom CSS, like:

input.orig::placeholder {
       color: red !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.