Continuous Lazy Load Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Continuous Lazy Load Results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    v12solutions
    v12solutions
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I’m not sure if this is covered int he guide – I haven’t seen it anywhere… but is it possible to lazy load the results panel – say 10 results at a time until it reaches the end?

Thanks
    Tom

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately that is not possible, at least not yet.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

v12solutions
    v12solutions
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Any idea if this is in the pipeline? I guess I had assumed this is how it worked – and as you know, built a whole website around it… it’s not something you realise until you have enough posts to test with.

Could you possibly point me in the direction of the code that would need to be changed, so I can try to have a developer update it…

Thanks
    Tom

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I just realized I might missunderstood you. By lazy loading are you reffering to:
    – (1) not loading the images of results until the document is scrolled to that point?
    – (2) or automatically loading more results when the document is scrolled to the bottom?
    – or do you mean something else?
    I’m asking, because there are many interpretations of the ‘lazy loading’ term nowadays.

In the first case, it did not actually came up yet – as usually results contain 10-20 images at the time, and the container fits the whole page by default, so lazy loading the images would have no effect – except the pagination of course.
    I will take a look at the lazy solutions, see if I can integrate something simple.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.