Create a filter button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marcovandijk56
    marcovandijk56
    Participant

Hi ,

I have a question related to the styling of the settings filter. The request is to havea more clear indication of the filter option instead of a very small icon.
    The option I could think of is to create a button or visual element , when clicking on it the filter options will appear. But I am not sure how to accomplish that.
    Sample in the attachement.

The other question is related to the filter options, would it be possibel to show for each filter the result like
    Color
    red (10)
    green (4)

Size
    small (3)
    large (12)

I could not find an option to set these active, not sure there is a way to show this information.

regards
    Marco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you can trigger some events via the plugin javascript API. The toggleSettings method is what you are looking for.
    After creating a button, you could program an event listener on cliks, and execute that method to open the settings.

#2. If you mean showing the number of matches/possible matches in the filter, it is not possible unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.